At Jogan Health, we always endeavor to keep our nurses and healthcare practitioners – both traveling and local – informed of our job openings. This week, we have a ton of healthcare positions open in New York and its surrounding areas.
They provide nurses and healthcare employees the perfect opportunity to immerse themselves in a new medical ecosystem and see the sights! Check out some of our most recent New York openings, but act quickly. They might be gone tomorrow!
Healthcare Positions Open in New York: LPN
As medical professionals who specialize in providing basic, essential care to all sorts of patients, licensed practical nurses (LPNs) are the bedrock of a host of treatment plans. Their roles often include caring for sick, injured, or disabled patients, monitoring patient vital signs, and ensuring a positive overall health condition. Every day, LPNs change bandages, insert catheters, and ensure the patients participate in their daily activities with success. For many patients, LPNs are the faces they see every day!
- We are offering a host of LPN positions in NYC. If you’re interested, click HERE, HERE, and HERE for three different local positions you can apply to today!
One is in Port Washington and consists of a rehab position. The second is in Bethpage, requires standard LPN experience, and entails traditional job responsibilities. The third waits in cultural Queens, and requires LPNs with experience in a long-term care setting for thirteen weeks of contract work.
Healthcare Positions Open in New York: RN
Jogan Health is always looking to place registered nurses. We set them up in roles that are perfectly tailored to both their personalities and financial needs, and we help with transport and lodging for travel nurses involved in the process.
- Click HERE for an RN position open right now in Bethpage, NY that accepts both local and traveling applicants! If you’re a traveling nurse, we’ll even provide a travel stipend, housing, and a per diem rate!
The job covers ER and ICU work, among a host of other responsibilities. It’s perfect for a registered traveling nurse looking for a change of pace!
Healthcare Positions Open in New York: CNA
Certified nursing assistants keep medical treatment plans running smoothly. They are the unsung heroes of the hospital, ensuring that the right tools are available to nurses and doctors, providing key knowledge and practical skills in times of high stress, and providing overall support for the rest of the crucial medical roles in their immediate vicinity.
- Click HERE and HERE for local CNA positions in Queens and Port Washington, respectively. The first requires long-term care experience, and the second consists of standard CNA responsibilities.
How To Spend Your Time In NYC
Our team has compiled a list of activities you can fill your free time with when in the Big Apple. However, we encourage you to heed or ignore it as much as you want. After all, New York is one of the most diverse and exciting cities in the world. There are a ton more fun things to do than just these four!
- Visit Museums: New York is home to hundreds of museums and exhibitions. Why not check out the Museum of Natural History or the MET? Or perhaps you want something more unique, like the Museum of the Moving Image, which is perfect for movie buffs. Whatever your tastes and preferences, NYC has a spot for you!
- See The Sights: New York is home to some of the most incredible architectural wonders in the world. You can visit the Empire State Building and the Statue of Liberty, sure! But what about some hidden gems like Flushing Meadows-Corona Park, which houses a host of memorials, museums, and interesting spots; from the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center, where the US Open is played, to the Queens Museum, which houses a large archive of artifacts from both the 1939 and 1964 World Fairs!
- Watch A Play: On or off Broadway, NYC is the place for drama. A play and dinner is always the perfect combination for a traveling nurse looking for a way to fill a night off!
- Eat A Ball Park Hot Dog: Whether you’re a Yankee or Met fan, New York eats, sleeps, and breathes baseball. Take a trip to the Bronx or Queens to watch your favorite player hit a home run!
Jogan Health Is Ready To Help You
Jogan Health specializes in alleviating our healthcare staffing system’s managerial and logistical burdens. We place local and traveling healthcare employees in viable positions, help match temporary doctors to the right hospitals through our Locum Tenems program, and ensure organizations maintain and enhance their resilience through our emergency management services. If you’re a local or traveling nurse looking for jobs, but you couldn’t find your perfect match here, check out our job board. Just type “New York” into the search bar, or input any keyword and filter by “NY” in the “State” category. Learn more about Jogan Health today!